Saturday, July 26, 2014

Playing with G45 paper

I always love pattern paper... and my favourite brand is Graphic 45 collection... here are some of my previous projects using G45 paper... 







these 2 easel cards are using Typography collection.. I like bold colours from this collection... and love to combine it with black.. <3






This one used pattern paper from Couture collections... I've made this one for one of my friend who also love turquoise on her birthday... hope she's ok with that colour combo... turquoise and black... personally I love it heheheh.... this collection is chic and classic..  one of my favourite ;)  






and... card in a box... using my fav fav fav G45 paper pad... Steampunk Spells collection... this is a very 'Halloween' project hihihih made it in May... huaaa 5 months earlier hiihihih.. anyway.. for me everyday can be a halloween party hihihihi ... <3






and this one was made last june.. a card with a shape like a postage stamp.. for challenge 'Inspired by' *something you love*.. and cos I love to collect postage stamps, so I made this one.. using Botanical Tea collection... there's no cutting die used for this card... for postage stamp edge I used paper perforator...







the last one is a box made 2 weeks ago... also used Botanical Tea collections... :D


thanks for stopping by... 

~RoRa








No comments:

Post a Comment