Friday, July 25, 2014

Turquoise Easel Card

This is my 1 card with turquoise colour... made for one of my friend who loves the colour...at d beginning it such a challenge for me cos I always think that this colour is difficult to combine with other color (except white n black)... but afterward it's not too difficult.. and I start to love this colour hehehe :D

Here I tried to combine it with peach .. for image still used Magnolia stamp 'Tilda with lace pants'... colour it with distress ink... for paper I used my favourite Graphic 45 patter paper (so luv luv luv G45 hehehe)... the turquoise one is from Couture collection... the peach one is from Sweet Sentiments collection... also cut some cute lil butterflies for embellishments..

Used some cutting die.. Sizzix butterflight edged, Marianne frame n swirl die, Memory Box madera corner, daisy or flourish border (dunno the brands)..

And the result is like this..





And I'm so happy that my friend loves the result hehehheeh...

luv,
~RoRa



I'm entering this card to:

Midweek Magnolias  : #94 Easel Cards
Totally Tilda Challenges : #100 Anything Goes
Divas by design  : Challenge Favourite Colour Combo with Magnolias (Turquoise - Peach)
Through the Card Room Door : Anything Goes








6 comments:

  1. Lovely Easel card, Aurora. Tilda is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful easel card, beautiful colouring, with lots of gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck.
    Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! the most gorgeous colours, so pretty! thank you so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful easel card with lovely coloring of Tilda...great embellies...thanks for playing with Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the colour combo and the pretty details. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. The image is adorable, beautifully coloured and I love the easel design.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete