Thursday, August 21, 2014

Purple Box with Tilda

Actually today I want to try colouring digi images.. but end up with this purple box... 

Image from Magnolia's Winter Wonderland collection, 'Puppy Love Tilda'.. colour it with Distress ink... Pattern paper from Basic Grey Soleil collection 'Bikini'... 

Cutting dies & Puncher:
* Butterfly Edge from Joy Craft
* MFT Oval Decorative Doily
* My Love Heart from Doohickeys
* Tiara border - got it from friend.. dunno the brand or name of this die...
* Martha Stewart's Doily Lace edge punch

Adding some paper flowers, metal embellishments, pearls, lace, ribbon... here's the end result:










closer look at Tilda:






Inside... 





thank you for stopping by.. 

hugs,
~RoRa



entering this project to:

My Craft Spot : #149 - Bags & Boxes
Just Inspirational Challenge : Box
613 Avenue Create : #85 - Anything Goes
Glitter & Sparkle Challenge : #98 - Use some metal
Through the Craft Room Door : Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart : Anything Goes











7 comments:

  1. My goodness, your box is just filled with so many glorious details! Tilda is precious and your papers and trims are stunning. The colors are beautiful and I love the metal embellishments! The butterfly border is one of my favorite Joy! Crafts dies. :o) Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box, Rora, and I love your coloring! Gorgeous lace and wonderful color combo. Thanks so much for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at Through the Craft Room Door. Good luck in the draw and I hope we're going to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box, love all the details and sweet Magnolia image! Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous box! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely box and all the details make it stunning :) Thank you for entering our challenge this week, I hope to see your creations in future weeks. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous memory box!! I love the look of the glittery frame behind Tilda and the lace and pearl trim is beautiful too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful box! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete