Just having fun today, making this altered canvas for Halloween.. Post it today because I won't be around during Halloween period (October-November).. So here's the main materials.. A super cute skeleton toy isn't it .. hihihih love it so much <3
* Spider Web border cutting die from Sizzix
* The Crafter's Workshop' Stencils: Mini 'Art is' Script
* Reeves' Modelling Paste and Coarse Texture Gel
* Reeves' Intro Acrylic Paint: Mars Black
* Prima Marketing Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint: Deep Water & Steampunk Copper
* Halloween Chipboard Themed from Sister Art Creations
* Tim Holtz' Idea-ology Black Halloween Alpha Parts
* Dried branch, brown moss, natural fiber from my personal stash
* Flourish Resin embellishments, cheese clothes also from personal stash
So I start with covering the canvas with black acrylic paint.. put the dies cut out *I use the back of the canvas*.. add the script motifs and some coarse texture gel.. wait till dry then re-paint with black.. after dried, using fingers add some blue metalic and copper paint to the whole area.. meanwhile I paint all embellishments with black, blue and copper (except the alpha parts with copper paint only).. the last things to do is put all the embellishments at their places.. finitooo.. so here's my altered frame..
No bloody2 for today.. due I want to try my 2 new metalic paints hohoho.. here are the details photo..
Thank you so much for stopping by today and for leaving sweet comments.. Till the next post then.. thathaaa... <3
Entering this bottle at:
Left of Center : #147 - LOC (Dark Creepy Halloween) - (1/3)
Altered Eclectics : September Anything Altered / Mixed Media
Rhedd's Creative Spirit : September Anything Altered / Mixed Media
Vintage Journey : September - Create within A Frame!
Creative Artiste : #18 - Anything Mixed Media / Altered (2/3)
Dream in Darkness : September Anything Dark
More Mixed Media : September Anything Mixed Media / Upcycle
The Mausoleum of the Dammed : #3 - Anything Dark
Dark 'n' Daring : #5 - Anything Dark
Inspiration Destination : #102 - Anything Goes